Building Management System - BMS
The actual concept of a smart building is the result of a continuous evolution for fulfilling objectives such as: a better safety, more comfort, a better management of building costs and wastes.
BMS means a quick and efficient exchange of information among the different components and devices involved.
- surveillance of each sub-system status (ventilation, conditioning, lighting);
- reducing the cost of energy;
- quick response for users;
- monitoring and access control for the persons in the building;
- on/off options schedule: lights, ventilation systems, alerts.
- a good performance of the controllers;
- easy handling due to the surveillance software projected for inexperienced users;
- a high level of safety through more levels of passwords;
- high adaptability by setting the menus in the mother language of the user.
- low energy costs;
- maintenance service optimization;
- a high level of safety;
- high degree of comfort;
- a short intervention time when a break-down of n equipment.
- YUKSEK INTERNATIONAL FRUCT S.R.L. STEFANESTI – Office Automation Conditioning
- SEDIU FIRMA TECHNOELECTRIC – Office Automation Conditioning, monitoring energy consumption